What’s New 2.7.21
The latest Joinder update includes a new PDF viewer, records filing, user tooltips and preferences as well as systemwide performance improvements and bug fixes.
NEW PDF VIEWER
Crisper, clearer and faster previews of files are now available.
- Viewer provides built in zoom and pagination controls.
- Bulk actions added to All Files and To Be Filed folders
- In comfortable view, default sort order of files is now newest to oldest.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR USERS
Tips are now provided to guide users through important actions in Joinder. New tips include:
- Adding a Task Follower
Now each time your return, Joinder remembers your last location. In Records, column sorts and resizing are maintained.
IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES:
- When opening Workroom Comments place cursor in input field.
- On Password authorization page place cursor in input field.
- Enabled in full text search when full screen preview of file is open.
- Added email option to file preview column menu.
- .EML and .MSG icons included in file list and previews.
- Search remembers last object type searched for (Files vs. Workrooms)
- Editors can now invite users from their own organization.