What's New 4.7.21
The latest Joinder release includes two major features:
- The workroom creation flow has been made more usable, and now allows a new workroom to include folders from both a Template workroom and a Records workroom.
- The first set of Joinder Templates, focused on corporate projects, are now available. You'll see them in the workroom creation flow. They are also available as a filter selection in workroom columns, and are included with Private templates in the All Templates view.
Plus we improved or fixed bugs in these interactions (as well as many others):
- File Information Details now displays the folder location of the file for quick reference.
- You can now find archived workrooms through search using a filter selection.
- You can make any workroom into a Records workroom after you've created it.
- Descriptions of user roles in permission setting have been refined.
- The folder path now appears immediately on files in the Basket.
- You can bring Information tab categories from a Template into the new workroom.