What’s New 11.30.20
The latest Joinder update includes continued user experience improvements for the Home page, Records workroom and Task navigation.
The Home page has a refreshed look. Improvements include:
- Workroom tiles now display only relevant details and action buttons have been changed to provide consistency throughout the application.
- Activity tiles now provide full details of who performed an activity, as well as what, where and when that activity occurred.
RETURN TO RECORDS WORKROOM
Now all Related Workrooms contain a path back to the Records Workroom. Clink the orange Records Workroom Name link at top of page to be taken to that Workroom.
LOCK FOLDER STRUCTURES
To allow for standardization and consistency across workrooms, you can now lock the folder structure when creating a new workroom from a Template to prevent users from editing the folders.
COMMENT ICON ADDED TO TASK LIST
The Task List now includes comment bubble icons so you can quickly see where conversations are taking place .
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
- Default to Organization filter (rather than Types) when navigating to Workrooms page.
- Effective Date populating properly in Records Grid view.
- Extraneous characters removed from Search results.
- Task pagination limits updated.
- Overall app and preview reader enhancements to increase speed and performance.