What’s New 6.25.21
The latest Joinder update includes improved performance and features for Records Folders, including alphabetical sort and right mouse click, a brand new Info tab as well as additional systemwide performance improvements and bug fixes.
Folder performance and interactions including sorting, drag and drop, editing and scrolling have all been improved. Some highlights are:
- In Workroom Settings there is now an option to sort Records Folders alphabetically when adding new folder, or reordering.
- Now use Right mouse click to open Folder context menu
The Info Tab user interface has been upgraded significantly. The tile and sidebar views provide better usability and consistency across the Joinder UI.
IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES:
- Fix to take user to create folder when clicking link in task.
- Automatically refresh folder tree view after dragging and dropping new folders into the tree.
- Improved responsiveness when renaming folders.
- Allow folders to be dragged to the bottom of the tree.
- Tooltips restored for Folder menu items.
- Disable expand all folders in large workroom mode
- Change cursor to pointer when editing folder name.
- Fix to folder name filtering to be case tolerant.
- File Information show complete activity logs
- Upon creating a new account user receives SMS code verification before Phone Number is set on the user account.